Faggot RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faggot RPG

All are faggots

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jin
Left Street Saints
Left Street Saints
Jin

Number of posts : 621
Characters age : 15
Registration date : 2008-01-19

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:27 pm

*is hidden outside the police station in bushes with my silenced berret, and starts taking out tons of cops*
Back to top Go down
Jin
Left Street Saints
Left Street Saints
Jin

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:33 pm

*Hiding while taking out even more cops and they still can't find me* this is to easy............
Back to top Go down
Jin
Left Street Saints
Left Street Saints
Jin

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:44 pm

*AFter around 10 minutes I have 56 dead cop bodies laying everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Jin
Left Street Saints
Left Street Saints
Jin

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 10:48 pm

*Some of the 5 last cops come out and in a few seconds I take them all out and then walk away, destroying a large police force*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faggot RPG :: Federal :: Police HQ-
Jump to: