Faggot RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faggot RPG

All are faggots

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emi
Left Street Saints
Left Street Saints
Emi

Number of posts : 134
Characters age : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-25

My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:47 pm

*wakes out slowly*
Back to top Go down
Zeke Vercetti
Duelist of the Rose
Duelist of the Rose
Zeke Vercetti

Number of posts : 1112
Characters age : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-19

My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Can we leave now this stupid sub is leaking..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:48 pm

*kicks emil in the face* yup
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
Mafia
Mafia
Outairyu

Number of posts : 196
Characters age : 15
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Lets go

*goes on Zeke's sub*
Back to top Go down
http://ninjaslife.forumotion.com
Emi
Left Street Saints
Left Street Saints
Emi

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:50 pm

*before im kicked i grab annas leg and i snap it*
Back to top Go down
Darious Giovanni
Left Street Saints
Left Street Saints
Darious Giovanni

Number of posts : 499

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:52 pm

*I walk up to emi*
I found so stuff so we can breath underwater to the surface where a hellicopter will pick us up.
Back to top Go down
https://vicecity.forumotion.com
Outairyu
Mafia
Mafia
Outairyu

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:52 pm

*walks in between the 2*

Fight on land not on a sinking sub...
Back to top Go down
Emi
Left Street Saints
Left Street Saints
Emi

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:53 pm

ok.. *starts to stand up but falls back*
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
Mafia
Mafia
Outairyu

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:54 pm

*i go back to Zeke's sub...again*
Back to top Go down
Darious Giovanni
Left Street Saints
Left Street Saints
Darious Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:54 pm

*Picks emi up*
Ill carry you up XD
Back to top Go down
Emi
Left Street Saints
Left Street Saints
Emi

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:56 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Zeke Vercetti
Duelist of the Rose
Duelist of the Rose
Zeke Vercetti

Number of posts : 1112
Characters age : 19

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Yall comeing or you got a ride?
Back to top Go down
Darious Giovanni
Left Street Saints
Left Street Saints
Darious Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:58 pm

*i carry her out and swim up to the surface with my feet and a hellicopter picks us up*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:00 pm

ill come
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
Mafia
Mafia
Outairyu

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:03 pm

Im already on ur sub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha   My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My submarine.. with that i am going to get away.. in the sea.. .HAhahhaha
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2