Faggot RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faggot RPG

All are faggots

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeke Vercetti
Duelist of the Rose
Duelist of the Rose
Zeke Vercetti

Number of posts : 1112
Characters age : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Empty
PostSubject: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:57 pm

*Is on a large mafia carrier boat a couple miles from the navy battle ship* Get suited up un..
Back to top Go down
Juelz Lenoe
Mafia
Mafia
Juelz Lenoe

Number of posts : 557
Characters age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:00 pm

*gets ready* are the new guys ready yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:01 pm

*gets ready* Yep im ready
Back to top Go down
A. Pain

A. Pain

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:02 pm

*gets ready*
ready.. as.. umm i forgot the last part..
well.. ready
Back to top Go down
Juelz Lenoe
Mafia
Mafia
Juelz Lenoe

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:03 pm

*sweatdrops* ok
Back to top Go down
Zeke Vercetti
Duelist of the Rose
Duelist of the Rose
Zeke Vercetti

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:05 pm

Right..you will swim undectected about 10 miles to the battleship,grapple on,sneak to the secerity room disable alarm,turrents,camaras ect, Then sneak into the engein room plant charges then sneak down to the buttom lvl to the sub holding area plant bombs on everything BUT the prototype then bring it back to me got it any Q?
Back to top Go down
Juelz Lenoe
Mafia
Mafia
Juelz Lenoe

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:06 pm

fuck that BO$$ do i ever have any questions?*jumps in and scubadives and starts to swim 10miles ahead*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:07 pm

no*jumps in and follows him*
Back to top Go down
A. Pain

A. Pain

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:08 pm

umm..you mean know?
oh well
*does the same thing*
Back to top Go down
Juelz Lenoe
Mafia
Mafia
Juelz Lenoe

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:10 pm

*keeps swiming and gets to the battle ship and climbs up on it slowly then gives them the sign telling them its safe*
Back to top Go down
Juelz Lenoe
Mafia
Mafia
Juelz Lenoe

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:12 pm

what the fuck guys hurry up *grabs anna's hand and pulls her up* hurry up Pain
Back to top Go down
A. Pain

A. Pain

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:13 pm

huh..

*follows him*
Back to top Go down
Juelz Lenoe
Mafia
Mafia
Juelz Lenoe

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:16 pm

Ok guys we need to get to the engein room *shows the map i took form the guard i knocled out when u guys took so long and points it out* we need to put charges on it got it? *doesnt wait for you guys to reply* lets go*starts moving towards the engien room*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:18 pm

sry...*starts moving and looks around*
Back to top Go down
Juelz Lenoe
Mafia
Mafia
Juelz Lenoe

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:20 pm

*grabs Anna and pulls her close to me covering her mouth as a guard passes by on his shift* you need to watch your step*lets you go* this really is your 1st mission huh lol*keeps moving towards the room*
Back to top Go down
A. Pain

A. Pain

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:21 pm

*gets his gun ready puts on a sound thingy... and follows him*
we gonna shoot someone too??
i would like to shoot someone
Back to top Go down
Juelz Lenoe
Mafia
Mafia
Juelz Lenoe

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:22 pm

what the hell pain *takes his gun* if you shoot here they would hear the shot and a code red will go off *sweatdrops*
Back to top Go down
A. Pain

A. Pain

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:27 pm

i got a non sound thingy on and *takes out faber wire*
*walks behind the guard and stangles him then drags the body behind some boxes (or something) and leaves it there*
well sorry about that i wanted to that all the time
Back to top Go down
Juelz Lenoe
Mafia
Mafia
Juelz Lenoe

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:29 pm

*sweatdrop* only do that when you need do *looks at Anna and sees shes alseep(asleep cause she isnt here and i wanna finish this mission)* asleep on a mission *sweatdrops as i put her on my back and sneaks into the engein room*
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
Mafia
Mafia
Outairyu

Number of posts : 196
Characters age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:51 pm

(Razz can i come too?)
Back to top Go down
http://ninjaslife.forumotion.com
Zeke Vercetti
Duelist of the Rose
Duelist of the Rose
Zeke Vercetti

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:25 pm

(idc)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:56 am

*wakes up slowly * sry..didnt want that do happen
(i had to go to sleep then)lol
Back to top Go down
A. Pain

A. Pain

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:52 am

*sees another guard.. O.O -eyes go wide-*

hehe.. ill kill him... slowly starts to walk behind him
Back to top Go down
Outairyu
Mafia
Mafia
Outairyu

Number of posts : 196
Characters age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:12 pm

*catches up*

*whispers*

Hey what are the mission details?
Back to top Go down
http://ninjaslife.forumotion.com
A. Pain

A. Pain

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:26 pm

*turns to him*
hehe..lol this is the new training thingy.. a virtual training system.. to test us.. the point is to see how we can handle it.. so we can basicly do anything.. this is only for mobsters and police.. so basicly the main goal is to kil las many virtual guards as possible.. get it? better start killing them and make the most sound as possible.. lol you need to get started... i am ahead of you or anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)   Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing the Navys prototype submarine.....(Mafia/Police only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next